Tuesday, 26 May 2009

the end of a lot of art.



yes yes yes i have finally finished uni!! apart from the odd trip in for external examiners and stuff i am DONE!!!

this is my star mobile, i laser cut the lyrics of a song called 'underneath the stars' out of the the stars. can't wait to bring them home and hang them up in my new flat!



















my russian dolls. not my favourite piece to be honest but there you go!














building blocks! am a bit annoyed that i took the photo from this side as the pictures on the other side of the blocks are much better.













my 'he loves me not' paper flowers!

















my sad little memory book.












the exhibition is all set up now, ready to rock! none of my work is framed cos it's all objects so it's all laid out on this little...well, imagine a tiny little stage and then imagine a few little things arranged on it and there's my exhibition space! my snow globe unfortunately broke while i was takin it to uni last week so that's not there, it's in the bin. i'll get marked down for that no doubt, but there was nothing i could do! i'm going to try to upload the people watching video i made, it's not very good but i might as well.

1 comment:

Alice said...

ooooooooh Jen! Can't wait to see it!! It looks fab. xxx