Thursday, 5 April 2012

shiny and new

So I've given the blog a bit of a makeover.

For about a year at least I've not really felt like i knew how to make the blog my own but after having a proper go at tweaking bits here and there i have finally created a blog that feels like me! To be honest it's all been a bit of a headache and I even started a new blog somewhere else because I thought it might be easier to customise with a whole different blog company but it niggled me to abandon my little blog here so I decided to knuckle down and I think I finally understand lots of the different things I can do with it to make it my own!

And my aim is to change the header (the thing at the top) as and when I feel like it because I get bored very quickly! This rabbit at the top is a little nod to Easter. Now I know Easter isn't all about rabbits but I didn't really want to draw Jesus!

One day, one day, I will regularly update this blog and work really hard at getting it off the ground. But for now, this will do. But thank you, you faithful few who actually read this and stick with it, it means a lot!


3 comments:

blue hands said...

Sticking with you, Jen! It's looking good. M xx

Amy Seager said...

Super cute! I love your new header and that book tutorial is ace too! Happy Easter hun. xx

Jen said...

thank you both! happy easter!!
Xx